Sunday, November 21, 2010

My first post

    I am by no means an extraordinary person and I don't expect the following thoughts and stories to have any lasting effect on you. To be brief, this is a collection of experiences and encounters that have had a significant impact on my character and personality.

    At an early age I considered myself to be a rebel of sorts and rarely balked at an opportunity to stand in the face of authority. I frequently and thoroughly enjoyed "colouring outside the lines", so to speak. I never had a problem standing up for what I believe in, regardless of any foreseeable consequences or repercussions. This is the foundation upon which my persona would be built.

    In hindsight, my attitude and behaviour during my formative years would have a profound impact upon myself and the people around me; friends, family, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment